SSJ3 - Nuclear Fusion REDUX SSJ3 - Nuclear Fusion REDUX

Was this inspired by "The Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu" by Gls? or was TFWOY inspired by this?

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Neither one is true. Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu and this remix, although they are both remixes of the same theme, which is "Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion", are different in both style and pace. Not only that, but even if one was inspired by the other, Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu came way before this remix was even conceptualized.

Forgive me for being blunt, but if you wanted to ask me this, you could have just PMed me rather than using the review space to do so with. I'd prefer a review that points out things I did right or things I can do to improve my work. I appreciate your curiosity, but please, next time PM me with any questions you may have. Thank you.

Calm Craggy Area (1f1n1ty Remix) Calm Craggy Area (1f1n1ty Remix)

Perfect. Just perfect. ∞/5

1f1n1ty responds:

that's a pretty good score

Serponge (Request) Serponge (Request)

Oh I remember when the level was insanely popular lol

1f1n1ty responds:

i do too

Fleeing For My Life (NGAHH! and Spear Of Justice Remix) Fleeing For My Life (NGAHH! and Spear Of Justice Remix)

wait what am I supposed to be listening to

AlexPig60 responds:

Anything but this :P

Colors of the Wind {Disney} Colors of the Wind {Disney}

HOLY F*CK THIS IS AMAZING

gcalvert responds:

Hey thanks so much man. I've been away from NG for a while, considering coming back more frequently.

PartiesOver/PizzaPieCirclejerk PartiesOver/PizzaPieCirclejerk

this is a masterpiece

The Final Phase The Final Phase

Probably the best thing I've ever heard!

F-777 "Dark Dragon Fire" F-777 "Dark Dragon Fire"

One of my favorite songs!

My Feelings (Just Whistle) Feat. Vocaloid GUMI My Feelings (Just Whistle) Feat. Vocaloid GUMI

Okay, BEST SONG EVER!

I Have A Dream (dhb's Martin Luther King jr Remix) I Have A Dream (dhb's Martin Luther King jr Remix)

Creative...? Lol